Fundraising‎ > ‎

2015 Balloon Fiesta

posted Sep 14, 2015, 9:30 AM by Eldorado Choirs
Good morning everyone,

Well, the state fair is here which means that the balloon fiesta is just around the corner. This is an individual fundraiser. That means that 90% of the funds you raise goes to your child's individual account. The remaining 10% goes into the general choir fund.

There were forms made available at the last parent meeting (Wed, Sept. 9th) and in M3 for the students to pick up on Fri, Sept 11. Please fill out ONE FORM PER PERSON. If you have someone working for your child with a different last name, then please put your child's name in the "Your Input Please" section. Fill out your phone number and e-mail address as well as the position you would PREFER.

I will be getting together with the Kiwanis coordinator and put everything together.   If you sign up, you must show up or find a substitute. Sorry to sound harsh, but Kiwanis was put in a big bind over no shows.

I will be picking up the forms through out the week from the inbox in M3. Please turn them in ASAP. Thank you and have a great day

Betty Kam
ĉ
Eldorado Choirs,
Sep 14, 2015, 9:30 AM
Comments